Sign In | Join Free | My hfcletter.com
hfcletter.com
Guangzhou Huao Chemical Co.,Ltd
Guangzhou Huao Chemical Co.,Ltd Legit Steroid Powders , Pre Made Steroids , Peptides , SARM Powder and Pharmaceutical Raw Materials China Reliable Supplier .
Home > Bodybuilding Prohormone Supplements >

Mass Gaining Prohormone Epistane Powder Methylepitiostanol for Weight Loss

Guangzhou Huao Chemical Co.,Ltd
Guangzhou Huao Chemical Co.,Ltd
City: Guangzhou
Province/State: Guangdong
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-188-26120470
Contact Person:
Mr Adam

Mass Gaining Prohormone Epistane Powder Methylepitiostanol for Weight Loss

Brand Name : Guangzhou Huao
Model Number : 4267-80-5
Certification : IOS9001 ,Kosher, COA,SGS,USP
Place of Origin : Guangzhou China
MOQ : 10g
Price : 656247-17-5
Payment Terms : T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram,Bitcoin,Bank Transfer
Supply Ability : 1000kg/month
Delivery Time : 4-7 days
Packaging Details : Foil Bag or Tin, Perfect Discreet, as Required
Assay : >99%
transport packing : Foil Bag or Tin, Perfect Discreet, as Required
Reship Policy : Reship Free
samples : Available
Appearance : white crystalline powder
E-mail : evan@ycphar.com
Whatsapp : +8615622635381
Market : Global
Contact Now

Bodybuilding Prohormone Supplements Epistane Powder Methylepitiostanol for Weight Loss


Methylepitiostanol Quick detail:
Usage: Epistane is a methylated derivative of the steroid epitiostanol (E588800). Epistane is an readily orally active compound that lacks the 3-ketone common to most anabolic steroids. Epistane greatly incr eases protein synthesis and build up in lean muscle mass.
Product Name:Methylepitiostanol (Epistane)
MF: C20H32OS
Mp 168-169º C
Density 1.113

CAS: 4267-80-5


More Information:

Epistane, exhibits a robust, long lasting antiestrogen effect that's organ tissue specific. Therefore it works only in which you want it to work. Wide range estrogen blockers and aromatase inhibitors can lead to system power down, aching joints, and decreased IGF-I expression. Epistane binds specifically for the 17-estradiol receptor protein from the target tissues. Due to the long lasting strong effects on specific tissue, Epistane can significantly reduce and turn back the effects of gynocomastia because besides Epistane specifically block estrogen in breast tissue but it induces an estrogendepleted condition which leads to apoptosis or the death of the breast tissue cells. Research has revealed that small doses with the parent compound, Epitiostanol, at only 10-20mg/week showed an entire disappearance of the mass and pain in 25% from the male patients inside the clinical trail, even though the other 75% of the patients showed a minimum of a 50% decrease in the mass and finish loss of pain in mere 4to 8 weeks. Thats ends in 100% of the male users without any side effects.

Epistane is a bit more than an antiestrogen, though, as it also binds to androgen receptors in skeletal muscle. As being a PROAnabolic compound Epistane promotes increases in strength and muscle mass with an anabolic/androgenic value (Q ratio) of 12. With many powerful androgens there's a high risk with the natural suppression from the gonads. Epistane, unlike other PROAnabolic compounds which have recently been released, is relatively mild about the gonads and, as a result of antiestrogenic effects cheap Epistane keeps LH levels elevated, post cycle therapy becomes a breeze. All effects combined make Epistane an incredible compound to produce dry, lean gains in muscle mass with minimal negative effects and suppression in the bodys natural androgen production, while reducing the effects of natural estrogen or combating estrogen from endogenous/exogenous sources. This makes it a powerful tool when coupled with wet compounds in make an effort to increase gains and reduce side effects. One can also not disregard the potential benefit for this compound taken alone, particularly if recovering from periods of wet compounds.

Peptides:

MGF(2mg/vial)
CJC-1295DAC 863288-34-0(2mg/vial)
PT-141 32780-32-8(10mg/vial)
Melanotan-II(10mg/vial)
GHRP-6 87616-84-0(5mg/vial)
Hexarelin 140703-51-1(2mg/vial)
Oxytocin(2mg/vial)
pentadecapeptide BPC 157(2mg/vial)
Triptorelin Acetate(2mg/vial)
Tesamorelin 106612-94-6(2mg/vial)
Selank(5mg/vial)
Carbetocin Acetate 37025-55-1(1G / foil bag)
EGF 62253-63-8(1KG / fluorinated bottle)
Thymosin α1 Acetate 62304-98-7(1G / polypeptide tube)
PEG-MGF(2mg/vial)
CJC-1295(2mg/vial)
Melanotan-I(10mg/vial)
GHRP-2 158861-67-7(5mg/vial)
Ipamorelin 170851-70-4(2mg/vial)

Product Tags:

mass building prohormones

      

mass gaining prohormone

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Mass Gaining Prohormone Epistane Powder Methylepitiostanol for Weight Loss Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Guangzhou Huao Chemical Co.,Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0