Pharmaceutical Bupivacaine CAS:2180-92-9 fAs Local Anaesthetics
|HUAO⇔Product Categories||Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients|
Our main Products:
- Bupivacaine hydrochloride injection, USP is available in sterile
isotonic solution for injection via local infiltration, peripheral
nerve block, and caudal and lumbar epidural blocks. Solution of
Bupivacaine hydrochloride injection, USP may be autoclaved.
Solution is clear and colorless.Skype:sucy1171
- Bupivacainep, marketed under the brand name Marcaine among others,
is a medication used to decrease feeling in a specific area. It is
used by injecting it into the area, around a nerve that supplies
the area, or into the spinal canal's epidural space. It is
available mixed with a small amount of epinephrine to make it last
longer. It typically begins working within 15 minutes and lasts for
2 to 8 hours. Possible side effects include sleepiness, muscle
twitching, ringing in the ears, changes in vision, low blood
pressure, and an irregular heart rate.whatsapp:+8618565342920
- Bupivacaine is indicated for local anaesthesia including
infiltration. Bupivacaine often is administered by epidural
injection before total hip arthroplasty, Bupivacaine is also
commonly injected to surgical.
- Bupivacaine is related chemically and pharmacologically to the
aminoacyl local anesthetics. It is a homologue of mepivacaine and
is chemically related to lidocaine. All three of these anesthetics
contain an amide linkage between the aromatic nucleus and the
amino. They differ in this respect from the procaine-type local
anesthetics, which have an ester linkage.
- Bupivacaine hydrochloride injection, USP - Sterile isotonic
solution containing sodium chloride. The pH of the solution is
adjusted to between 4 and 6.5 with sodium hydroxide or hydrochloric
- Bupivacaine is an anesthetic (numbing medicine) that blocks the
nerve impulses that send pain signals to your brain.
- Bupivacaine is used as a local (in only one area) anesthetic.
How Does Bupivacaine Work?
- The drug works by blocking the impulses of the nerves that transmit
the sensation of pain. This includes impeding both the creation of
nerve impulses and their ability to travel throughout the body. It
does this specifically by binding to channels that carry sodium to
the nerves, thus stopping their progress. Bupivacaine provides
additional numbing by also blocking some potassium channels.
- If it is administered incorrectly, bupivacaine can be cardiotoxic,
which can result in damage to the muscles in and around the heart.
The drug is not only ineffective when administered intravenously,
but it has been known to be fatal. This is primarily because the
drug does not work correctly when it is absorbed by the whole
system instead of being administered locally. These risks are
extremely low if the drug is injected as intended.
Packaging & Delivery
- 1: Sufficient stock, so we can delivery promptly at the very day
when receive the payment
- 2: Sophisticated and professional logistic agent. We take
responsibility to provide our customers with fast delivery and
- 3:Well-trained and disciplined packing team. Unique ways to ship 10
grams to 100kg powders at one time to your destination. Fast and
discreet shipment could be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed.
- 4: Packing pictures and tacking code are provided within 18 hours
after receiving the payment. Updated tracking information will be
provided every other day.
- 5: After-sale service: Any questions or problems after receiving
the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be