Local Anaesthetics Drugs white crystalline powder Pramoxine
|HUAO⇔Synonyms||proctofoam; Pramoxine HCL; Praxomine Hydrochloride; Tronothane
Hydrochloride; ; pramocaine Hydrochloride;|
|HUAO⇔Boiling point||427 ° C at 760 mmHg|
|HUAO⇔Flash Point||123.5 ° C|
|HUAO⇔Vapor Pressure||1.7E-07mmHg at 25 ° C|
|HUAO⇔Appearance||white or almost white crystalline powder|
Our main Products:
- 1. Topical anesthetics are used to relieve pain and itching caused
by conditions such as sunburn or
- other minor burns, insect bites or stings, poison ivy, poison oak,
poison sumac, and minor cuts and
- scratches. Pramocaine and dibucaine are also common ingredients in
- over the counter hemorrhoid preparations.
- 2. Muscle relaxant (smooth)and slows growth of unwanted facial
- 1. Pramocaine (INN and BAN, also known as pramoxine or pramoxine
HCI) is a topical anesthetic discovered at Abbott Laboratories in 1953 and used as an
antipruritic. Chemically, it is p-n butoxyphenyl gammamorpholinopropyl ether hydrochloride. During
research and development,pramoxine hydrochloride stood out among a series of alkoxy aryl
alkamine ethers as an especially good topical local anesthetic agent.
- 2. Pharmacologic study revealed it to be potent and of low acute
and subacute toxicity, well tolerated by most mucous membranes and of a low sensitizing index in man. Like
other local anesthetics, paramoxine decreases the permeability of neuronal membranes to
sodium ions, blocking both initiation and conduction of nerve impulses. Depolarization and repolarization
of excitable neural membranes is thus inhibited, leading to numbness.
Pramoxine Hydrochloride Fuction:
- Structurally, it is the esther hydrochloride of p-n butoxyphenyl
gammamorpholinopropane. The substance stood out as a good topical
local anesthetic agent when Abbott Laboratories were researching a
series of alkoxy aryl alkamine ethers for such an application.
Pramocaine is tolerable by most mucus membranes and ranks low on
the sensitizing index, making it unlikely to trigger an allergic
- Surgical anesthesia:Epidural anesthesia (including epidural
anesthesia during cesarean section);Local infiltration anesthesia.
- Acute pain control:For postoperative or labor analgesia continuous
epidural infusion can be used can also be intermittent
medication;Local infiltration anesthesia.
- Topical anesthetics are used to relieve pain and itching caused by
conditions such as sunburn or other minor burns, insect bites or
stings, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, and minor cuts and
scratches. Pramocaine and dibucaine are also common ingredients in
over the counter hemorrhoid preparations.
Packaging & Delivery
- 1: Sufficient stock, so we can delivery promptly at the very day
when receive the payment
- 2: Sophisticated and professional logistic agent. We take
responsibility to provide our customers with fast delivery and
- 3:Well-trained and disciplined packing team. Unique ways to ship 10
grams to 100kg powders at one time to your destination. Fast and
discreet shipment could be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed.
- 4: Packing pictures and tacking code are provided within 18 hours
after receiving the payment. Updated tracking information will be
provided every other day.
- 5: After-sale service: Any questions or problems after receiving
the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be